Zammad Ticketk Creation UI Changing Option

Hi there I am using Zammad , I like to know something. But before that let me explain what I needed . And What is going on.

I have Zammad running for an organization with mutiple Agent Roles classified as Level 2 and Level 3. And UI for Ticket creation for Level 1 (Zammad Customer) , I want if Agent could have same Ticket Creation UI just as Customers 1 . Is it possible

Zammad Agent UI View of Opening Ticket
https://i.imgur.com/4pfL0wV.png

Zammad Customers view of Opening Ticket

Thus my plan is to Give Similar option to Agents for opening Ticket . IS it possible I can share further info if needed

There is no configurable solution that I am aware of. But Zammad is open source, if you dare to touch the source code, everything is possible.

I think some things related to the form could maybe be handled with core workflow: Core Workflows — Zammad Admin Documentation documentation

But when it’s about the layout (e.g. the sidebar) it’s currently not possible with core features.

IS there possibility any psssibility that we remove elements from using CLI Command to fix that. Like in this I dont need Customers section, group owner priority and tags section while opening Ticket.

Example If I want to make as Customers same I have to remove objects of groups in Tickets which is currently not possible from Web interface

Have you already checked CoreWorkflow? I think group/priority/owner can be removed with this (you need only to set a default group also with core workflow).

The tag field can currently not be influenced by core workflow.

There is no option to disable customer selection for an agent. Why would you even want to do that? If an agent wants to create a ticket for himself, he can set himself as a customer. But if this is the main use case, why is he an agent in the first place?

Technically What Imy company wants is to that agents can hand over ticket to any Customer Section. This I tried while creating role which wasent allowing me to do that. Thus this whole fuss is about that.

Is it possible.

As I witnessed that agent can only assign to each other or admin by setting up roles setting while creating new role.
But Agent cant send to different Customer.

in My Company we are using for in Company Ticketing system. Agents are working as Team Admins and Customers wil be working as Employees. We are using Organization section as Different Department in our team. Each organization has its own Agent ( Team Admin ) . Thus Team Admin (Agent) wants to handover ticket to different employee in which part I am stuck

If that isnt possible is there anyway this is possible

Technically What Imy company wants is to that agents can hand over ticket to any Customer Section. This I tried while creating role which wasent allowing me to do that. Thus this whole fuss is about that.

Is it possible.

As I witnessed that agent can only assign to each other or admin by setting up roles setting while creating new role.
But Agent cant send to different Customer.

in My Company we are using for in Company Ticketing system. Agents are working as Team Admins and Customers wil be working as Employees. We are using Organization section as Different Department in our team. Each organization has its own Agent ( Team Admin ) . Thus Team Admin (Agent) wants to handover ticket to different employee in which part I am stuck

Everyone that has to work on a ticket or be assigned to it is technically an agent.
If that doesn’t fit into your process, it may be adjusted or Zammad is not the right tool for you.

You cannot assign customers.
Maybe our documentation can help you to understand scopes better:
https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/manage/roles/index.html

I have already read about it.

It it possible we could change it. Or we can change function href=“ticket/create” ((This is HREF to Agent way of opening ticket) to href=“#customer_ticket_new” (Customer way HREF for opening ticket)

Is this needed to be chaned from Front End of Code or is there any backend code running this trigger for Agent portal

No. If you have agent permissions, Zammad will provide the agent dialogue.
If Core Workflows is not good enough, then this is what you’re working with right now.

If you believe this is a must have, create a feature request (if not existing already) here: