- Used Zammad version: 5.3
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …): unknown
- Operating system: unknown
- Browser + version: Firefox 111.0
Animated GIF images work in Zammad and get also sent to customer.
We sometime create short animation to show customer to show what buttons they have to click. At moment, we create silent video files which we add as an attachment. But I do not see any reason why we should not save as GIF and therefore why not insert it as inline image.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Copy from Snagit or Microsoft photo to Zammad insert a JPEG instead a GIF
- Drag and Drop a GIF to Zammad insert an Attachment instead shows the image on the dropped position.