Grafana integration - Time tracking

Hello, Zammad Community,

I’ve recently integrated Grafana into our setup and successfully imported the templates, despite encountering minor issues with the templates themselves. However, my primary goal is to track the time worked by agents accurately.

For the current versions of Zammad, our Elasticsearch cluster includes the following indexes:

curl http://localhost:9200/_aliases?pretty=true
{
  "zammad_production_knowledge_base_category_translation" : {
    "aliases" : { }
  },
  "zammad_production_ticket" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_cti_log" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_group" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_knowledge_base_answer_translation" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_organization" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_stats_store" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_chat_session" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_ticket_state" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_knowledge_base_translation" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_ticket_priority" : {
  },
  "zammad_production_user" : {
  }
}

To locate the relevant data, I have meticulously queried each index individually, as demonstrated below:

curl -X GET "http://localhost:9200/zammad_production_organization/_search?pretty=true" -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -d'
{
  "query": {
    "match_all": {}
  },
  "size": 1
}
'

Unfortunately, my efforts have not yielded the desired information. The only close match I found was within the “zammad_production_group” index, which includes definitions related to tracked time. However, it lacks the actual values I’m seeking.

Could anyone guide me on where I might find the data related to the time agents have worked, or suggest a different approach to extracting this information from Elasticsearch? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I navigate this challenge.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Unfortunately only the sum is indexed in elasticsearch. It is in the ticket-index and the value you are looking for is “time_unit”. I also expected the details to be part of the article information, but it isn’t.