CTI Integration Call Transfer

We use a self programmed 3CX-Zammad-Cti Connector over API.

Thats works verry well!

But Call Transfer are not correct Signalling in Zammad.
Username was correct but number was incorrect (number from first answer)
the best way →
a new request transfering with the same data how answering.
When a transfer request incomming in zammad then set all data to this
User name and number.

{"event":"answer","from":"+49xxxxxxxxx","to":"103","direction":"in","callId":"769","answeringNumber":"103","user":"agent1t"}"

in Zammad signalling (connected 103 Agent1)

{"event":"transfering","from":"+49xxxxxxxxx","to":"105","direction":"in","callId":"769","answeringNumber":"105","user":"agent2"}"

in Zammad signalling (connected 105 Agent2)

or

{"event":"answer","from":"+49xxxxxxxxx","to":"103","direction":"in","callId":"769","answeringNumber":"103","user":"agent1t"}"

in Zammad signalling (connected 103 Agent1)

{"event":"answering","from":"+49xxxxxxxxx","to":"105","direction":"in","callId":"769","answeringNumber":"105","user":"agent2"}"

in Zammad signalling (connected 105 Agent2)

that’s all!!

thanks

I changed the category to feature request because I’m unable to spot the feature request. I’m also having trouble to understand the question.

In both cases the template would be missing.

It’s verry simple.

The call transfer means that the person called (this is what it says in the Zammad call log) transfers the call to someone else (this is not in the Zammad call log) so no one can understand who actually received the call! Only the person who accepted it first is always listed.

The whole thing also works with new call where the first agent in a group is listed and then the second agent answers and Zammad then also shows the 2nd agent in the list.
So it shouldn’t be a problem to evaluate the user field and take over the number!

Thanks

So is this a feature request or a question you have? I still don’t understand. There’s still no template used for your first post so…

This is an important feature request for CTI Integration!

Okay, please create a structured feature request (with usage of the template, please) here: