It would be helpful to manually add watchers to tickets, meaning:

• watchers are notified about changes on the ticket
  • watchers have the permission to view the ticket
  • watchers can be added to overview criteria

Regards,
Tomaž

2 Likes

This has also been requested here:

By now this is a pooling project of us where we collect money from several persons to reduce the cost for individual people. You can find it here:

Hi,
I’m new here. I’ve been using RT for 10 years, a bit old fashioned, but has some nice features.
I’m migrating to zammad. I tried to emulate the Queue watchers by creating a trigger that would add a CC to an article every time an article is created but that field is not available.
I have plenty of experience in PHP but not Ruby so I don’t want to mess with the code. Would it be a lot of work to implement it?
I have some clients where one of their users get a copy of all the organization’s tickets (except private comments) . Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I could contribute financially to the feature being developed.
Thanks and regards,
Federico

Hey,

yes - this functionality is quite complex.
We still have that open pooling ( Feature: Watch-Function for tickets an agent is not member of ) for the functionality that you could contribute to, if you’d like.

You can drop a mail to sales [at] zammad [dot] com and we’ll handle the rest with you, if you’d like.

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.