Signature above quoted message

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.2.3
  • Used Zammad installation type: docker-compose
  • Operating system: debian 10
  • Browser + version: chromium

Expected behavior:

• When selecting text on a ticket and clicking the reply button, I’d like to have Group signature to appear above the quoted text.

Actual behavior:

• When quoted user message in reply the Group signature is placed below the quoted text

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• In a ticket select a part of user message, click reply button. The signature appears down the quoted text.

Sorry I don’t understand the issue.
The function behaves like every email client I do know.

Why would you want text you’d mark to reference and answer to it to be below the signature?

That’s working as intended.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Sorry for the delay (holiday).

In thunderbird you have an option for that :

For us we have rather the quoted mail to be below the signature, so that the user can see our message, the person who replied to him and refer to his message if needed.

I see.
Okay, well - if that’s your requirement and the manual mark and reply approach (see: Following Up — Zammad (for Agents) documentation - also works with enabled quotation!) is not what you’re looking for (or at least not helping you) you’d have to create a feature request:

Thank you for your reply and the time.
We will see if we can go like this or if we open a feature request (I’ve seen that one was already open for years here)

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.