Question about permissions and setting them new

Hello Zammad Community,
my Name is Chris and i like Zammad very much. Its easy to understand and very comfortable.
Thank you very much for programming it. :slight_smile:
I have a question and hope someone can help me.

• Used Zammad version: 2.4.0
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
  • Operating system: Debian Stretch
  • Browser + version:

Expected behavior:

• changing a customer and click answer in the ticket, the new customer should be the recipient.

Actual behavior:

• after changing the customer and click on answer its always the old customer email address.
    Its only from first day agents and the first local admin we created. Since zammad 1.x.
    There are more things that doesnt work with the admin. So i believe its a permission problem with first day accounts. Is it possible to reenable those permissions on these accounts, so that they work as intended? Take the permissions away and then give it back doesnt work.
    Maybe someone had an idear?

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• forward a email from my private email account to zammad and then change the ticket customer.

Thank you in advance
Chris

Hey @chriz,

welcome to the community!

The behavior you’re describing is probably considered “works as intended” (pls correct me if i’m wrong @staff).
I made a feature request for this some while ago:

cheers

Hello svnr-dvnkln,

thanks for your reply. Thought it was a bug in my old installation, because you said it, it makes more sense.

And pls forget the part with old and new agents. It is with every agent. :grin:
Now i am happy that everything is okay with my installation.

Grettings chris

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.