Permission for Customer to create tickets for customer of only his own organisation

Hello,

Titel: Permission for Customer to create tickets for customer of only his own organisation

1. What is your original issue/pain point you want to solve?
  2. Which are one or two concrete situations where this problem hurts the most?

i want to describe the usecase first:
We want to use Zammad as an IT-Helpdesk.
We have arround 50 departments, one of the department is the it-department.
Every department is in zammad an organisation.
In every department are arround 10 to 50 people and 1 to 3 of those people are something like a first-level-agent. Those first-level-agents are mainly creating the zammad tickets for our it-department. A normal customer should not create a ticket in zammad, but I need all the additional informations (name, phonenumber, mail, and so on) of the real affected customer in the ticket. (customers are snyced via LDAP).
So i gave the first-level-agents the permission “ticket->customer” so they can see all tickets of their organisation / department. They should not be able to see the customers of the other organisation.

1. Why is it not solvable with the Zammad standard?
    Only the permission “ticket->agent” allow you to change the customer while ticket creation. But this permission let you see all customers of the ticket system.

2. What is your expectation/what do you want to achieve?
    The “first-level-agent” should be able to create tickets for customers of his own organization/department.
    So he will see in the overview of his organisation / department who requested the help and the it-department would see also the correct customer details.

I found similar postings here:

if i made a mistake with the feature request please tell me which mistake i made.