Pending State in Macro

Good Day,

Sir @MrGeneration confirmed to me that to able to use the Pending state in macro you also need to set a pending till if not zammad will ignore the macro with pending state.

My concern is the pending till is you can only set a specific date, my request is to add additional option for the pending till
like if you select pending till you choose manual assign of the date in ticket before you click the update

(all settings applied to the ticket after you used the macro and before zammad update the ticket you need to select the date)

As of now I choose the specific date to use the pending state in macro but the pending till date is not auto increment so when you created the macro pending till that date will auto assigned in the ticket

2 Likes

Hello Zammad Team,

are there any news to this topic? It is quite an often requested feature and would be very useful for workflow improvements:

https://community.zammad.org/t/preset-wait-for-close-time/70

I nearly opened yet another topic to this until I saw the many suggested threads to it.

I believe many users in the community would appreciate this feature very much as the absolute pending till offset makes no sense in a macro context whatsoever.

1 Like

no news yet, sorry.
We currently focus on the knowledgebase

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello sinichi19,

we are currently cleaning up our community and found your request.

As this is an older request, this Problem has been resolved.

You can for example set your macro to the follwoing in your admin-interface:

Then it will look like this:

Best
Mirta