- Used Zammad version: 5.2.x
- Used Zammad installation type: Package
- Operating system: Debian 10
- Browser + version: Edge 105.0.1343
- Reset password email goes through the email declared in the configured Microsoft 365 channel
- Reset password uses local sendmail
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Configure M365 Channel with email and try to reset password.
It seems that there is no setting to choose the path taken by the User Auth login reset password.
Do you mendatorily need an smtp server to be able to provide password resets or is there another setting I might’ve missed?
Notification channels do neither support Microsoft nor Google.
You can see a remark on this and also an explanation on the end of the documentation pages that are affected:
This is currently a hard limit. If you think this is a missing feature, look if a feature request exists and if not create one here: https://community.zammad.org/c/stuff-you-like-zammad-to-have-feel-free-to-discuss-and-add-proposals/6
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.