- Used Zammad version: 5.2.3
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Debian
- Browser + version: All
- After configuring Microsoft 365 we should have a trigger notification type for “Microsoft 365 E-Mail” to send e-mails over this account. Or the notification type “E-Mail” should automatically use the Microsoft 365 account.
- When a notification trigger is enabled that is using “E-Mail” as type, no e-mail is sent to the agents. Additionally to the Microsoft 365 Account, we need a Basic Authentication e-mail account to sent these mails. All other e-mails for replies to tickets etc. are leaving the system fine.
- Configure Microsoft 365, leave the E-Mail configuration blank, create a trigger that uses “E-Mail” as notification type.
Since Microsoft disables Basic Authentication and an existing connection to the account is established, it just needs to be accessible from the notification types.