- Used Zammad version: 2.6.0
- Used Zammad installation source: source
- Operating system: CentOS
- Browser + version: All browsers
*E-Mails get fetched from webmail and imported into ticket system. Since we got lots of E-Mails going into the ticket system there are about 50-100 errors like this per day.
- E-Mails get fetched and cant be processed by zammad. Error gets dropped in scheduler_out.log
ERROR: #<ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound: Couldn’t find Ticket without an ID>"
ERROR: Can’t process email, you will find it for bug reporting under /opt/zammad/tmp/unprocessable_mail/9f3f3363c8db7694b1ab5ae32e6fa10d.eml, please create an issue at https://github.com/zammad/zammad/issues
E-Mails can be processed by calling -> rails r ‘Channel::EmailParser.process_unprocessable_mails’
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- E-Mail not working can be found here: https://file.io/atP7lm