Unsubscribe multiple Tickets at once

In addition to this thread How do you handle large a mounts of closed subscribed tickets?

Title: Unsubscribe from multiple tickets at once

1. What is the original problem/pain point you are trying to solve?
    My colleagues have hundreds of subscribed tickets.
  2. What are one or two specific situations where this problem hurts the most?
    It is very annoying and time consuming to manually unsubscribe from every ticket. Especially when there is too much work for the number of employees, there is simply no time to cancel so many tickets.
  3. Why can’t the problem be solved with the Zammad standard?
    Because I don’t think there is a way to log off several tickets at once.
  4. What is your expectation/what do you want to achieve?
    There are checkboxes in the built-in list of subscribed tickets. By clicking on these checkboxes, it is already possible to change some attributes of several tickets at once.
    Of course I would like to have a possibility to unsubscribe several tickets at once.
    Probably these checkboxes are the right place to implement this.

Your Zammad environment:

• Average number of concurrent agents: 6-13
  • Average number of tickets per day: 8-15
  • Which roles/persons are involved? IT

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @YetAnotherGerrit,

we thought it could be a problem on like the backend or similar.
As there were similar topics to this in the community.

If thats really not a problem I would say your idea is the solution.

I guess the overview “my subscribed tickets” is zammad builtin. So I can edit it but probably it gets overriden by an update?

I dont remember if I made that overview myself or if its builtin.

Also I tried adding the condition “ticket updated in relative last 6 months”, but it doesnt work. I dont know why. Im using this in another overview and there it works

The built-in overviews are only generated at installation and are not overwritten on update. And yes, it’s a built-in.

It should work. If not, I consider it a bug. But I am not aware of a bug of this type. Check the ticket history of a ticket that shows up, that you think wasn’t updated within the set timeframe. If the last entry says something beyond that, it’s issue time.

Okay thanks for the answers!

Im as dumb as scrolling to the bottom and choosing the first “updated at” I saw. it was for organizations… So now updated at for tickets is working… Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.