- Used Zammad version: 3.4
- Used Zammad installation source: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu
- Browser + version: Firefox 82
- Do not send auto-reply for more than one specific user.
- It is not possible to specify a trigger using the same client (“Kunde”) multiple times
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- In a trigger, specify a condition using “Kunde”, “is not” and a specific mail address
- Try to specify another condition using “Kunde” to suppress auto-reply for a second mail address. “Kunde” is greyed out.
As already described in the github ticket 2185 (https://github.com/zammad/zammad/issues/2185) and in this forum (Trigger - Conditions with multiple inputs), this is currently not possible in Zammad.
Therefore, do you have an idea to work around this using the current Zammad version?
Currently we have one mail address specifically configured to not receive an “auto-reply” (because it is not a person but a computer system which cannot handle the mail). We would like to add another mail address as a second exception, because it is a computer system as well.
Since it does not work the way described above, can anyone suggest a creative way of getting this to work using the current capabilities of Zammad?
Thanks in advance!