[solved] File button to show all attached files in a ticket

If a ticket gets longer you have to scroll trough the whole ticket to find attached files.

It would be nice to have a button which shows all files attached to a ticket.

e.g.

mhm.
Maybe run zammad run rails r "Setting.set('ui_ticket_zoom_sidebar_article_attachments', true)" restart Zammad and be happy.

5 Likes

thank you Marcel - that was exactly the thing I was looking for.

I’m trying to run this, but it seems i don’t have this setting. The settings seems to be introduced in zammad/20180220000001_setting_attachment_preview.rb at 5df98684da64aed93cc29e4be029d81566520906 · zammad/zammad · GitHub. While i’m still at zammad version 3.6.X, i would expect it to be available. Also checking the settings table i don’t see any setting with that name. Am i missing something obvious?

zammad@75f4b85b4fbf:~$ rails r “Setting.set(‘ui_ticket_zoom_sidebar_article_attachments’, true)”
Traceback (most recent call last):
18: from bin/rails:9:in <main>' 17: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/activesupport-5.2.4.5/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:291:in require’
16: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/activesupport-5.2.4.5/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:257:in load_dependency' 15: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/activesupport-5.2.4.5/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:291:in block in require’
14: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/bootsnap-1.3.2/lib/bootsnap/load_path_cache/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:29:in require' 13: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/bootsnap-1.3.2/lib/bootsnap/load_path_cache/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:20:in require_with_bootsnap_lfi’
12: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/bootsnap-1.3.2/lib/bootsnap/load_path_cache/loaded_features_index.rb:65:in register' 11: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/bootsnap-1.3.2/lib/bootsnap/load_path_cache/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:21:in block in require_with_bootsnap_lfi’
10: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/bootsnap-1.3.2/lib/bootsnap/load_path_cache/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:21:in require' 9: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/railties-5.2.4.5/lib/rails/commands.rb:18:in
8: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/railties-5.2.4.5/lib/rails/command.rb:46:in invoke' 7: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/railties-5.2.4.5/lib/rails/command/base.rb:69:in perform’
6: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/thor-1.1.0/lib/thor.rb:392:in dispatch' 5: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/thor-1.1.0/lib/thor/invocation.rb:127:in invoke_command’
4: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/thor-1.1.0/lib/thor/command.rb:27:in run' 3: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/railties-5.2.4.5/lib/rails/commands/runner/runner_command.rb:41:in perform’
2: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/railties-5.2.4.5/lib/rails/commands/runner/runner_command.rb:41:in eval' 1: from /usr/local/bundle/gems/railties-5.2.4.5/lib/rails/commands/runner/runner_command.rb:41:in
/opt/zammad/app/models/setting.rb:37:in `set’: Can’t find config setting ‘ui_ticket_zoom_sidebar_article_attachments’ (RuntimeError)

Thanks Olaf

Yeah, well most probably any important migrations that did not run.
That’s the only reason why these settings may be missing. that functionality is fairly old (pre 3.0)

would running “rake db:migrate:up VERSION=20180220000001” do trick, or should i run these important migrations in another way?

awsome running the migration did the trick, the feature works great. Thanks!