Shared Organisation for special User

Hello,

is it possible to make shared Organisation only for special user like an customer admin?

best regards
Newan

11 Likes

hey,

as far as I can overview this, I donā€™t think that this is possible right now :frowning:

Hi Newan,

@MrGeneration is right.
That is not possible.
If an organisation has acrivated the sharing feature, everyone belonging to that organisation could see all tickets for that organisation.
Sorry for the bad news.

ok then i changed this to Feature Request

Hey,

we need this feature on a per user basis, so that some customers are allowed to access all tickets of their organization while others are only allowed to see their own tickets.

As an alternative, this feature could be implemented by allowing each user to be part of multiple organizations. By doing so, you could split up one single organization into several parts (organizations), where just one part is a shared organization.

Have a nice day!

Edit:

I just realized the alternative I mentioned above is currently a feature in progress on github workflow https://github.com/zammad/zammad/issues/1573 :+1:

2 Likes

is the feature request on a roadmap and will become realized soon?

Realizing that soon: I do not think so.
We got in our list, but it currently has no priority.

The wanted change is quite big, as this affects many core parts of Zammad.

Edit: Please note that this is a Feature Request, not a ā€œwe are doing itā€-Post.

Iā€™d love to see this feature being added. Maybe you could just add a permission within the role managementā€¦

My use case: Customersā€™ servers/computers/NAS sends emails from a different SMTP account (for security reasons), but Iā€™d love to have the customer see the tickets created by those devicesā€”even if the customer decides against the ā€˜shared organisationā€™ setting.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.