Set pending reached tickets to open via trigger (or even automatically?=

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 2.2.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: deb 9 repo
  • Operating system: server deb 9 / client win7/10
  • Browser + version: all

Expected behavior:

• If a pending ticket reached it’s pending date it’s concerned as “open” again
  • I’m able to create an overview where only “open” tickets are gathered and as soon as a pending ticket reaches it’s pending date it re-appears in that overview

Actual behavior:

• If a pending ticket reached it’s pending date it’s concerned as “pending - reached”
  • There’s no way to build an overview where “open” and “pending reached” tickets BUT NOT still “pending” tickets are gathered

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Set a pending date for a ticket and wait

Just as a short summary:
We’re trying to create two overviews:

1. open tickets
  2. pending tickets

I think the overview names speak for themselves.

Our problem is: a pending - reached ticket will not re-appear in the “open tickets” overview.
I know that’s “works as designed”. So we tried to change the ticket state to open again via trigger:

IF status = pending AND pending till = reached 0 minutes ago 
 change status to open

But that’s not working. Maybe we’re on the wrong track here.

Is anything like that possible?

We’re just trying to achieve an automation to gather all tickets that need to be worked with in a single overview and remove all pending tickets (currently no attention needed) in another overview.

On the other hand:
Pendig close tickets really get closed when the pending date is reached.
Wouldn’t it make sense that a pending reminder ticket gets opened again when the pending date is reached?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.