Search Results limited to 50

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.3
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) RPM
  • Operating system: Ubunutu 18.04
  • Browser + version: firefix 74

We have roughly 13,000 tickets and if I want to view all tickets for issues regarding “opera” of which we probably have 800-900, I can only see 50 results, I can limit this by putting “customername” also but I would be most helpful to see more

I have looked through the forum and only found this relating to the amount of search result

Expected behavior:

Search for a term or customer in the search bar and expect to see all results relating to that subject.

Actual behavior:

Only 50 results are shown in the tickets tab, I would like to potentially increase this.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

use the search to search for a popular result.

1 Like

We had this quite a lot.
Currently you can’t technically lift this hard limit of 50 search results.

This is for performance reasons and the lack of pagination of the search function.
We believe that if you have a lot of search results, your usually not finding what you’re searching for, because of the mass of informations you’ll receive.

To overcome this, you could use the API which should allow you to us pagination even on the search endpoint.
Even though I’m not sure what your goal is.

For your reference, there’s an enhancemend backlog on this, you can follow it here if you want to:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.