Reporting only by Group

Infos:

Important:
If you are a Zammad Support or hosted customer and experience a technical issue, please refer to: support@zammad.com using your zammad-hostname / or company contract.

• Used Zammad version: 2.6.0
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) package
  • Operating system: RHEL 7.5
  • Browser + version: Chrome 69

I have a query around the reporting functions of Zammad. It appears at the moment that I am able to create report profiles no problem. I am also able to assign people to be able to view report profiles. However that means that once I have assigned a person rights to view report profiles they can view the entire organisation’s reports, rather that just the ones for their group.

Is there a way to make it so people can only access report profiles for their group rather than a whole organisation overview? For example, we have 4 groups, IT, Estates, AV, MIS, The head of IT should only be able to create and view reports based on tickets assigned to the IT group, so on and so forth.

As far as I am aware this is not possible native at the moment.

Thanks for the reply, is it worth adding to the feature requests? It’s definitely something that would be useful I think.

You’re always free to add a feature request here :slight_smile:

We just can’t guruantee an implementation or give an exact roadmap.

Yeah I understand that. Thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.