- What is your original issue/pain point you want to solve?
When we go in a large conversation, it’s sometimes hard to find crucial information or a recap. It could be pretty easy to pin a specific message in the thread so it can be found easily.
- Which are one or two concrete situations where this problem hurts the most?
Huge conversation, with one message being relevant for other people who took the ticket (eg a recap on the situation). Without pinning this specific message, the new support team member has to read the entire conversation.
It applies in many situations.
- Why is it not solvable with the Zammad standard?
Right now, there’s no elegant solution to workaround this.
- What is your expectation/what do you want to achieve?
I think it’s a pretty “simple” feature (mostly UI) but it could boot your productivity a lot
Your Zammad environment:
- Average concurrent agent count: 20 agents
- Average tickets a day: 20
- What roles/people are involved: sales, tech support, partners…