- Used Zammad version: 3.1
- Used Zammad installation source: source
- Operating system: ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: chrome/FF
First of all, thanks for this great tool.
- Replying via email to a pending close ticket sets the ticket status on “Open”
- Is it possible not to change the ticket status ?
I’ve tried with triggers without success
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Customer creates ticket via email
- Agent answers and sets ticket status to pending close
- Customer replies to email notification (ie. just to say thanks)
- Ticket status is set to “Open”
Please take a look at the following post
Thanks for your answer. I guess it would work, but requires some additional tasks from my agents
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.