I synced zammad users with active directory. There are 125 users in AD, but only 50 users are listed in the users list. I can search, and find other users, but they are not listed.
dvnkln
November 17, 2021, 2:59pm
2
Hey @paymanzafar1 ,
that’s default behaviour:
https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/manage/users/via-the-admin-panel.html
This has been adressed a few times before here and on github:
Infos:
Used Zammad version: 3.6.x
Used Zammad installation source: (Packege, i followed: https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/install/debian.html )
Operating system: Debian 10
Browser + version: Firefox 83.0
Expected behavior:
After I imported user by LDAP (230 users) I see al the users in one list of on pages.
Actual behavior:
I see in the user list after the import of 230 users only the first 50 imported users.
I can find the other users by searching.
If i sort the users it will only sort th…
opened 05:12PM - 28 Aug 18 UTC
closed 02:50PM - 04 Dec 24 UTC
enhancement
UX/UI
admin area
verified
frontend
hardcoded limit
### Infos:
* Used Zammad version: 2.6.x
* Installation method (source, packa… ge, ..): n/a
* Operating system: n/a
* Database + version: postgreSQL
* Elasticsearch version: n/a
* Browser + version: Google Chrome 68.0.3440.106 & Firefox 61.0.2 (I guess it happens to all Browsers)
* Ticket-IDs: #103054, #1031276, #1041255, #1048406, #1043370, #1073584, #1082962, #1090308, #1092570, #1099547, # 10100770, # 10101481, # 10101746, #10104279, #10122116, #10122670, #10131129, #10140416, #10141133, 10145536, #10148084
### Expected behavior:
* When viewing Users within Zammad admin panel, the list should load more user results or the list itself should use pagination like in ticket overviews
### Actual behavior:
* When you're viewing users within the zammad admin panel, the list is fix and does not load more entries. There's also no pagination
### Steps to reproduce the behavior:
* Create more than 50 Users (Zammad seems to limit the user count to 50) and check if you can see all users. The first user you created will "vanish"
* You can still search for that user normally. It does not matter if the user is admin, customer or an agent.
Yes I'm sure this is a bug and no feature request or a general question.
Infos:
Used Zammad version: 3.3
Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) RPM
Operating system: Ubunutu 18.04
Browser + version: firefix 74
We have roughly 13,000 tickets and if I want to view all tickets for issues regarding “opera” of which we probably have 800-900, I can only see 50 results, I can limit this by putting “customername” also but I would be most helpful to see more
I have looked through the forum and only found this relating to the amount of search result
Expec…
opened 09:22AM - 24 Jul 18 UTC
closed 02:50PM - 04 Dec 24 UTC
enhancement
verified
hardcoded limit
### Infos:
* Used Zammad version: 2.5.x
* Installation method (source, packa… ge, ..): docker-compose
* Operating system: ubuntu
* Database + version: postgres 9.6.9
* Elasticsearch version: 5.6.9
* Browser + version: Version 67.0.3396.99
* Ticket-ID: #1059560, #1060685, #1082736, #1083185, #1085156, #1086717, #10101683, #10119165, #10141878, #10142762, #10145404, #10145536, #10154197, #10155118, #10155419, #10158099, #10159686, #10160700, #10162411
### Expected behavior:
* Show pagination in search results.
### Actual behavior:
* Search is limited to 50 results.
### Steps to reproduce the behavior:
* Start a search. ;)
Yes I'm sure this is a bug and no feature request or a general question.
Related Tickets: #1744 and #1951
cheers