Object Attributes: Possibility to add additional help text for attributes

• describe what is the problem you like to solve?
    Labels for objects displayed on the new ticket submission page currently have no help text displayed.

• describe one or two concrete situations where this problem hurts the most
    When a customer is submitting a new ticket

• why is it not solvable with the Zammad standard?
    Labels for objects displayed on the new ticket submission page currently have no help text displayed.

Help us understand:

• describe WHAT is your expectation / WHAT do you want to achieve?
    It would be great if there was an optional “help text” property in an object - this could be displayed either below the object if present, or if the goal is to keep the ticket submission page looking clean you could float a (?) icon on the right side above the input field that would display the value of this text on mouseover.

Usecase environment:

• average concurrent agent count? - N/A
  • average tickets a day? - N/A
  • what roles/people are involved? - Customers, Agents potentially as well.

Hello,

Currently I can’t follow fully. Can you maybe take a screenshot and further explain what you mean by object? :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Best
Mirta

Objects are what I would typically called fields, but they are presented as objects in Zammad so I was using that terminology here:

Here is a mockup of the end-result I’m asking for:

The little help circles need only show up on an object if the help text was provided within that specific object. This will make Zammad more end-user friendly and help increase adoption.

Hello,

thank you for the clarification! This is a good Idea, we will add our “interesting” tag, that means that we see potential in this feature and that we will consider it, if it fits in our roadmap. :slight_smile:

Best
Mirta