New ticket button help needed

Hello - for some context our organization has some agents that also need support of their own at times (for example, customer service agents or billing agents will still need to be able to submit IT help tickets). I’d like them to see the standard “user” ticket interface when they click the + button to submit a new ticket. Instead, they have to fill out this received call/outbound call/send email version of the page which would completely break the flow of things here. We do not need those features for agents regardless. They can submit a regular ticket into their own department for something like that.

I wouldn’t be opposed to creating a separate option up there called “Ticket from an Agent” to remedy this - but i’d like to avoid that.

We are only using this ticket system internally, and the only tickets from a “customer” would come in and be generated automatically through an email channel which I have set up and working. We don’t need these “received call/outbound call/send email” buttons at all.

• Used Zammad version: 5.3.1-1672684430.36484d09.focal
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) Package on Ubuntu VM
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
  • Browser + version: Chrome - Version 112.0.5615.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Expected behavior: New ticket button for agents - would like to behave the same as ticket button for users. Do not want the “received call/outbound call/send email” Below is the screen I want here -

Actual behavior: “received call/outbound call/send email” - No option for a regular ticket

below here is the screen i do not want

Steps to reproduce the behavior: (self explanatory)

Are you looking for something like this?

Zammad can’t tell if the agent wants to create a ticket as agent or user at that moment.
That’s working correctly as of now.

If you believe this should change, create a feature request here:

(the internal ticket for customer issue is something else)