Microsoft Teams Integration

I know this has already been raised, but the conversation has been closed so I did not know how to share my interest.

We would really like to see Teams integration similar to the way that you have already implemented it for Slack.

46 Likes

Voting on the first article (give it a heart if you want it) of this thread would be the best way:

We use the heart functionality to determine the need within the community.

2 Likes

I would love to see the integration of MS Teams aswell. Of couse i did my heart rating! :slight_smile:
I guess i it not that much work because M$ Teams works with webhooks like Slack. The payload ist different. Adressing the right channel is done by link, so i think you need no channel within the web form.

Are there so few people asking for that integration?

Kind regards and sunny greeting,

Maurice

1 Like

So far this functionality hasn’t been requested that much (which is not really a benchmark).
The requests rised with COVID kicking in, proberbly because meany people switched to using it.

Thx 4 your quick respond. Yes, COVID reinforced the whole collobarative tools i guess. From one of my employees who posted a security hole/issue i got to know that you are working on a lot of new stuff (maybe renew aswell ;-)) but in the old times (with OTRS) Martin E. alsways inclueded business paid features. Is it the same with Zammad? If yes, how can i get an price indication on M$ Teams integration?
I contacted Martin via Xing aswell so he has my new business contact. May be this is a way the implment it somewhat fast?! :wink:

Sunny greetings,

Maurice

2 Likes

Hey Maurice,

sorry for the delay on my end.
As far as I’m aware there wasn’t any estimation on M$ Teams integration as of this moment.
So technically, before putting a price tag on, we’d have to go through a requirenment form.

If you’re interested in that, please drop a mail to sales [at] zammad [dot] com - we’ll handle your request accordingly then. :slight_smile:

Best regards

I’ve integrated some other things with Microsoft Teams for notifications, and am happy to collaborate with someone on the JSON template that has more Ruby chops than I do in order to get the integration working.

3 Likes

We would like to have that too and are willing to „support“ that :wink:

I’d like to see the option for end users to create tickets via Teams chat.

I support internal users who are all on the same Microsoft 365 Tenant.

I imagine this would be a new channel and function similar to Twitter/SMS/Telegram.

1 Like

Would love to use zammad, but lack of microsoft teams integration is the show stopper. Any new information, if it will be supported in near future?

We now we did add this to our feature backlog.
You can subscribe the issue to it if you want to get notified:

However:
We in general don’t provide any ETA on when a feature will come.
If you want to speed up things, you can always contact our sales team for sponsoring a specific functionality.

3 Likes

Is there any update to this?

Please see my comment from December.

The demand for Microsoft Teams in Zammad has been enormous within our Zammad Community and among our users, and we are grateful for all your contributions and feedback :pray: Your feature requests and suggestions on this topic have been instrumental in shaping the development of the integration of Microsoft Teams in Zammad. As a result, we released Zammad 6.0 with Microsoft Teams Notifications as a first version of the integration :partying_face:

As we move forward, we remain committed to refining and expanding this feature set between Zammad and Microsoft Teams to provide you with even more powerful capabilities :muscle: To facilitate this process, we kindly request that you post any future feature requests or suggestions related to Microsoft Teams as new and separate topics in the community. This will help us better track and prioritize your ideas, ensuring that each suggestion receives the attention it deserves.

Thank you for being an essential part of the Zammad community. Your ongoing input continues to drive us towards delivering the best help desk and collaboration platform for you :heart: