Microsoft Teams Integration

I know this has already been raised, but the conversation has been closed so I did not know how to share my interest.

We would really like to see Teams integration similar to the way that you have already implemented it for Slack.

7 Likes

Voting on the first article (give it a heart if you want it) of this thread would be the best way:

We use the heart functionality to determine the need within the community.

1 Like

I would love to see the integration of MS Teams aswell. Of couse i did my heart rating! :slight_smile:
I guess i it not that much work because M$ Teams works with webhooks like Slack. The payload ist different. Adressing the right channel is done by link, so i think you need no channel within the web form.

Are there so few people asking for that integration?

Kind regards and sunny greeting,

Maurice

1 Like

So far this functionality hasn’t been requested that much (which is not really a benchmark).
The requests rised with COVID kicking in, proberbly because meany people switched to using it.

Thx 4 your quick respond. Yes, COVID reinforced the whole collobarative tools i guess. From one of my employees who posted a security hole/issue i got to know that you are working on a lot of new stuff (maybe renew aswell ;-)) but in the old times (with OTRS) Martin E. alsways inclueded business paid features. Is it the same with Zammad? If yes, how can i get an price indication on M$ Teams integration?
I contacted Martin via Xing aswell so he has my new business contact. May be this is a way the implment it somewhat fast?! :wink:

Sunny greetings,

Maurice

1 Like

Hey Maurice,

sorry for the delay on my end.
As far as I’m aware there wasn’t any estimation on M$ Teams integration as of this moment.
So technically, before putting a price tag on, we’d have to go through a requirenment form.

If you’re interested in that, please drop a mail to sales [at] zammad [dot] com - we’ll handle your request accordingly then. :slight_smile:

Best regards

I’ve integrated some other things with Microsoft Teams for notifications, and am happy to collaborate with someone on the JSON template that has more Ruby chops than I do in order to get the integration working.

1 Like