- Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: docker
- Operating system: windows + linux
- Browser + version: firefox + edge + chrome
It seems to be impossible to change the mandatory fields while creating a customer,
leading to being unable to (correctly) create customers when a mail comes in from a customer’s general address, with only their firstname.
Related post: Customize mandatory fields for "Creating new customer"
- be able to select the mandatory fields based on requirements
- impossible to create customer when 1 of the mandatory fields is not set, and possible to create one while a desired field is not set
- create a customer, but leave a mandatory field open: customer cannot be created
in our case the issue is:
a customer that mails from their “info@” email, and signs with only “john” cannot be added to the system (because we cannot add john unless we set john doe)
a customer can still be created, even if no organisation has been assigned, so we are unable to link both