- Used Zammad version: 3.4.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) from source acc. to https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/install/ubuntu.html
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
- Browser + version: Firefox 80.0.1
- Mails are fetched from the Exchange server.
- Mails are not fetched from the mail server.
- Health status says: “Channel: Email::Account in Can’t use Channel::Driver::Imap: #<OpenSSL::SSL::SSLError: SSL_write>”.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Update/upgrade the system from Ubuntu 18.04.? LTS and Zammad 3.?.? to Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS and Zammad 3.4.x via ‘sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade’
- Login to Zammad to see that there are no new tickets although the respective Exchange mail account has new mails.
- Exchange shell says that ImapProxy is active. (https://github.com/zammad/zammad/issues/682)
- No changes to Exchange were made (Exchange server was a little low on disk space, but still had sufficient space; after increasing disk space and doing regular updates it still doesn’t work, so changes to Exchange didn’t have an effect.
- The system stopped fetching mails after doing the upgrade of Ubuntu and Zammad and a reboot.
Could it be that the Ubuntu upgrade changed TLS settings and is less forgiving than the previous version? The ticket below discusses TLS, but the error message is different from ours.
Thanks in advance for any ideas!