- Used Zammad version: 4.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: source
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Chrome 91 / Edge 91 / Firefox 90
- Show the knowlege base to logged customers
- When i try to add to the Customer Role access to read [Knowledge Base Reader] i get the error message: Cannot set default at signup when role has knowledge_base.reader permissions.
- Login as admin user
- Navigate to the Roles link
- Choose Customer Role that is set as default role
- check the Knowledge Base Reader option
- Warning message showed
I know that the documentation say that the kwnoledge base is for agent use, but i can reduce the amount of tickets by allowinf the users to search in the KB and if they see an article and it don’t works create a ticket based on the KB Article.
I can’t publish the KB as public because there is business functions wrote in the KB.