"How would you rate the support you received?" - Rating System

Hi,

I would like to see users rating like this:

And the rate should log at the backend with lots of information, such as: service agent gives the support, ticket category, etc… also the rate should be visible on agents profile at the backend. That will be a great input to improve the services in any directions. What do you think?

14 Likes

Hi,

We are also very interested in such a service. Although I think that it must also be easy to connect a third party service that offers this. But which service? Let’s see if someone know a service that just does this survey.

Or simply collect some examples so that, if it will be implemented in Zammad sooner or later, that we have already some ideas on how it should look and work.

Cheers,
Gijs

2 Likes

I’ve found a service that does this quite well: https://www.customerthermometer.com
I guess, it can’t be to hard to connect it through the Rest API.

They have some really cool features. Their service is not very cheap and I am not completely sure, if a survey-request through the API already counts as a credit or if only responses count.

We will probably test out www.customerthermometer.com in a few months. And eventually we can get some inspiration from them for a build in solution in Zammad.

Cheers,
Gijs

Also toggl has some nice CSAT option. They use it themselves and it is available on Github

This is what is look like:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Pop-up message to customer after closed the ticket, simple survey to rate the agent who worked the ticket
survey

in admin settings you can turn on and off the survey option

8 Likes

Nice idea!

I’d enhance it with an optional description about what exactly was good/bad.

cheers

1 Like

This has been discussed a bit before. Some ideas here:

1 Like

It’s quite easy to do something right now:

I am just using a Trigger when a ticket is closed where you are informed about that as well as the possibility to reopen - and rate the agent. Just insert a custom link to a form provider (I have WordPress with Formidable Form setup in this case) and use the following link/text:

We would appreciate if you could take a few seconds and rate your experience with this request: [https://URL/support-feedback-forum/?ticketid=#{ticket.number}&agent=#{ticket.owner.login}]

1 Like

I made this work with LimeSurvey; I created a trigger so that when the ticket is closed, it fires a webhook that, via API, creates a survey and sends it to the customer. Now I can create any survey with any parameter. CSAT, NPS, XLA,

1 Like

Hi Can you please guide me on it? on the integration part with lime survey

Please keep technical questions out of feature requests for better overview. Create an own thread, please.