- Used Zammad version: 3.3.0-1585765448.37c15d59.bionic
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): deb package
- Operating system: Ubuntu Linux 18.04
- Browser + version: Firefox latest
- I know I shouldn’t but:
- I would like to relocate articles with their time_units to another ticket. I tried it the old fashioned way by sql hacking the database and restarting the zammad service.
update ticket_articles set ticket_id=42 where ticket_articles.id = 241;
update ticket_time_accountings set ticket_id=42 where ticket_id = 36 and ticket_article_id=241
Restarting the zammad service
- The article shows up in the new ticket screen, but the time units do not change on either ticket (source ticket or destination ticket)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- You shouldn’t
What am I missing here?
Warm regards and thanks for this awesome product.