- Used Zammad version: 4.1.x (4.1.0-1632904033.812c0b5f.focal)
- Used Zammad installation type: APT
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Firefox 92.0.1
I am trying to set up the Gitlab Integration in my Zammad instance. The endoint is e.g.:
Note the “gitlab” subfolder for reverse proxying.
When I try to link a gitlab issue it will fail due to this subfolder. I assume that the group and project parameters get parsed from the URL ignoring the subfolder in the endpoint configuration in the integration settings. When I remove the subfolder in the link the process succeeds but the link to the issue will be broken.
Is there a fault at my side? Do I overlook something? If not I think this issue can be resolved by adding a “directory” configuration in the Gitlab integration settings panel or by parsing the directory from the endpoint.
Thanks in advance!
- After setting up GitLab Integration adding a link to a issue on this GitLab Instance should create a link in the ticket ignoring the root folder.
- Pasting the link of the gitlab issue into the ticket will fail with “Loading of issues not possible” because the URL contains a subfolder e.g.
Actual URL: https://FQDN/gitlab/group/project/-/issues/1
When I use: https://FQDN/group/project/-/issues/1
The link will be created but the actual link to the issue will be broken.
- Set up Gitlab integration for gitlab instance which is not at root directory
- Try to add issue to a ticket