- Used Zammad version: 3.3.0-19
- Used Zammad installation source: zammad-docker-compose
When an agent is answering a ticket via email the answer is added to the ticket as an article, but the customer isn’t notified. I thought that I could set up a trigger that would forward/notify the customer, but somehow I didn’t manage…
I did something similar to what was described in Agent answering by Email - how to notify the client?
- type is email
- sender is agent
- email customer (some text)
But the trigger does not seem to fire. When I test it by setting the type to email and note, it fires for notes, but not for emails.
Is there something obvious I’m missing?
Thanks & ciao,
Why would you forward a mail an agent is sending via Zammad to your customer?
If you use the email functionality of Zammad, it will already send the mail to your customer. No need to trigger that additionally.
- the configuration of the affected group
- a screenshot with expanded article information (so the greyish blocks around the article telling you the type etc)
- the complete ticket history
- a detailed description what exactly you’re doing. This means: From sending the mail (however you do that) to what you’re expecting to happen.
The above information is not enough to help you without fishing in the dark.
Please don’t get me wrong, but are you sure it’s not against GDPR posting all those e-mail-adresses?
Good point, I sort of forgot that this is a public forum. At the very least it’s not smart. I just paid attention to not put any sensitive content in.
I’ve been testing this and it kinda works for me:
The only difference we both may have is that my notification address is not also a alias of an email channel. I can’t test that at the moment and personally would advise against it. But well.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.