• Used Zammad version: 4.1.0
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: debian 10
  • Browser + version: chrome 92

Expected behavior:

When adding a third-party mail server in channels-email-account setup
it says:
Host not reachable!

Does it only support Google or microsoft 365 ?

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

That sounds more like an issue with your configuration rather than zammad itself. Can you share which mail provider you are using and your config / settings?

Try multiple times
Set successfully
but unstable…
Sometimes show this message:
“Can’t use Channel::Driver::Pop3: #<Net::OpenTimeout: execution expired>”

And
When I set up email notification, it said:
501 mail from address must be same as authorization user
What does it mean ?

Its going to be a lot harder to help if you aren’t sharing information about your email provider or settings. Can you take a screenshot of your email channel page?

Make sure you are using the correct IMAP/SMTP settings for Tencent:

That IMAP is enabled in Tencent:

https://www.larksuite.com/hc/en-US/articles/360048487725

Make sure there is an account in your email/domain that matches the account you enter in Zammad as both the authentication as as the sender/inbox

Also make sure there aren’t two factor limitations (there are on gmail which require the generation of a single use password for things like Zammad or mail applications).

thank for your help

also encountered the error

@sinichi19 @hing

Are you both using POP? what happens if you use IMAP?

No @sinichi19 hijacked this thread with an unrelated issue.

change to IMAP
Keep showing “Confirming…”
Or “Host not reachable!”

imap function is enable.

With the same settings, there is no problem when using Outlook mailbox, but it cannot be added when using Tencent enterprise mailbox.

How to view the debug log of zammad please.
When I added an email, the mailbox log said that the imap login was successful
But zammad web does not return results

@hing Are all of your mails in the inbox already marked as “read”?
I noticed that zammad does only fetch new mails marked as unread via imap.

That only applies to imap mailboxes where Zammad is supposed to keep the messages on the server (not default setting)

Sorry I’m confused.
You’re saying you can reach office 365 services via Zammad without issues but some asian mail provider is not reachable?

To be honest, this sounds like a specific issue and is probably out of Zammads scope.
Ensure you can reach said mail servers from Zammad servers console. Ensure the ports are accessible from that machine. If they’re not, don’t bother trying within Zammad because that won’t change the result.

Hello all
When I add the email address of imap, the log output is as follows
How to solve it?

/var/log/apache2/error.log

[Wed Dec 01 09:56:14.229141 2021] [proxy:error] [pid 105324] (111)Connection refused: AH00957: HTTP: attempt to connect to 127.0.0.1:3000 (127.0.0.1) failed
[Wed Dec 01 09:56:14.229173 2021] [proxy_http:error] [pid 105324] [client 172.27.7.90:55226] AH01114: HTTP: failed to make connection to backend: 127.0.0.1, referer: http://zammad.domain/

That doesn’t fit the topic at all, please create your own thread so the overview is kept.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.