Escalated tickets not sending mail notification to other agaents

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 6.3
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …)
  • Operating system: windows 11
  • Browser + version: Chrome

Expected behavior:

• Mail notification to all agents who have their emails put in to be notified for escalated tickets and on Zammad.

Actual behavior:

• Agents do not get notifications to mail and on Zammad

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• I have created escalation and triggers for escalated tickets, agents assigned to the tickets get a notification and email alert but other agents are not been notify when their emails are added
    the ticket is not assigned to them

Any assistance with the above request?

This is a free community with no guarantee of help. If you require commercial grade support, consider a Zammad support contract. If not, which is fine, please have patience.

A kind reminder on the request above

How are your tickets being escalated? I only use SLA’s for escalation and do not require any triggers.

Using a trigger would mean that something happens in order to activate that trigger, but I’m not seeing that in your screenshot.

Kindly find attached the screenshot for the trigger.

A kind reminder on the above request, urgent assistance will be appreciated

This is a free community without any guaranteed help. If you require commercial grade support, get a support contract at zammad.com.

A trigger requires an action as in “it is happening now” to activate
Official docs: Triggers — Zammad Admin Documentation documentation

If you are looking for escalations, SLAs are the way to handle escalations
Official docs: SLAs — Zammad Admin Documentation documentation

It looks to me that you are looking for something like a scheduled task as in “verify every X if tickets have conditions Y and do Z”

Like e.g. where I check every work-day at 10:30 if there are tickets that have the condition last_contact set to after relative 2 weeks

In this example, the owner (agent) and the customer get an email which reminds them that nothing has happened for two weeks

Official docs: Scheduler — Zammad Admin Documentation documentation

If this does not help, better listen to @MrGeneration and get commercial support from the Zammad team.

Best,
Skip

1 Like