- Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): Ubuntu APT Package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.109
- Outgoing e-mails for clients as well as agents should be embedded in a customizable e-mail template, which you can design yourself and mark a certain area for content such as text generated by zammad.
E-Mail Text is customizable via triggers, but the overall look is not stylable.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Sending out mails via Triggers
Sorry, it’s currently not possible to change text on the fly with any function of Zammad.
Is it at least changeable per code?
I’ve read about a stylizer file in config/initializations, but could not find anything like that.
Thanks for replying quickly though!
If you want to adjust our notification templates, you can find them here: https://github.com/zammad/zammad/tree/develop/app/views/mailer
Just copy the template and append it by
.custom, Zammad will use those files instead.
In case I got you wrong:
You can use variables within Zammad and output further information, but I’m not sure if this is really what you want. No text manipulation or changing though.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.