- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Linux
- Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 101.0.4951.67 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
- In the left panel, the list of tickets I have open recently are displayed only with the title of the tickets
- I would like to see the TicketID + Title in the left panel, for the tickets I opened recently (like the actual result of the search)
Is there a way to configure it, or is it a feature request?
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open one ticket and look at the left panel, you should see only the title of the ticket
That is a feature request, it’s not support by Zammads core.
Personally I’d also think that the space is not enough for that but any way.
Please create your feature request here if you think this is a missing functionality:
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.