- Used Zammad version: 3.4.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): package
- Operating system: Centos
- Browser + version: firefox 75
- Customer not able to open ticket after been closed by an agent
- I have upgraded the version of zammad to 3.4 (devlop) to pass the problem of customer subcription (Signup new customer does not work properly)
but a bug happened : an customer can reopen ticket even with the following configuration
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- after configuration of group parameter : Follow up possible : do not reopen ticket but create new ticket and Assign follow ups : no
the customer is able to reopen a closed ticket
i’m a little confused by the group name “customer” but nonetheless:
The settings you’re showing only apply if a ticket resides in this specific group. Furthermore there could be triggers that let customers open tickets even though this setting is set to
Could you please make sure your ticket is in the correct group and you don’t have any triggers that change ticket states?
First thank you for your reply.
The group customer contain all people (not agent) who creates Tickets asking for help
I dont have a triggers.
what you mean my ticket is in the correct group?
a customer open a ticket and he is affected to group customer and the ticket will be treated by sales groupe.
Do you mean that the configuration should be from the agent group not from the customer group?
I just try it and its true the configuration is from the agents group, I thought I should configure it from the customer perspective (a customer should not reopen a ticket)
Yup! You don’t really need a “customer” group. Customer is a default role if you don’t have any other assigned.
Did everything work out now?
@svnr-dvnkln yes I get it now, thank you
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.