- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Debian 11
- Browser + version: Firefox
- Customer not able to open ticket after been closed by an agent
- When an agent closes a ticket and the customer replies to the email, the ticket is reopened.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- I don’t know where it is configured
I read this topic but I did not understand : Customer able to reopen a ticket after closing it by agent
can you help me ?
Zammad can’t just ignore the e-mail of the customer, it has to do something with it. You have two choices which you control in the settings of your groups: 1. reopen the ticket and add the e-mail to it 2. create a completely new ticket.
The setting is in each group:
Yes means ticket will be reopened.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.