Collapse or move overviews to top bar

Hello,

When you are working with zammad on a one screen setup and you have alot of fields in your overview this is barely readable because half of the screen is your 2 fixed views with dashboard / overviews / knowledge base and then your actual overviews.
Could it be possible to add a button or option to move this to the top permanently?

At the moment the overview goes to the top bar when the window is too small.

Or you could have it collapse to the left and with a mouse-over it would show the overviews.
Don’t know if this has already been asked?

Thank you

1 Like

Sorry but is this a question or a feature request?

Feature request since this isnt possible at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have read your post, but I still do not understand the problem fully, could you please use the template to make this problem clearer?

I will try to explain it a little bit better.

If you maximize your screen you can read everything fine

You have your 2 fixed bars to the left with Dashboard and then a bar with all your overviews.
Now if you minimize the screen the overview bar goes to the top of the website

Now my feature request was to make it so you can also minimize the overview bar (as in picture 2) and apply it to the maximized window (picture 1)

Sometimes the overview bar to the left makes it so we cant really read specific fields in the overview.
So by collapsing it to the top of the website would make for more space in our overview itself.

Hopefully you understand now :slight_smile:

Thank you very much

Hello :slight_smile:

If I understood correctly this is possible if you make the browser even a little smaller:

If this diesn’t solve your problem, you will have to explain the problem, as well the use case more in detail.

Best
Mirta

This is great when you make your browser smaller.

But i want this feature to be available when you maximize your browser window.
Then when the browser is maximized you can minimize the sidebars that are normally fixed.

Currently you cant do that when your browser is maximized. Only when you make your window smaller.

Would be lovely if this is also available to choose when you maximize your browser.

Thank you :slight_smile:

To better understand your problem, what resolution/ size of screen do you use and would be useful for you to have this feature?

I think he wants this feature to be available all the time undependent of the resolution. Maybe like an option in your profile, where you can configure your personal view.
This way it wouldn’t change the view for others, as long as they don’t need this.

Something like a checkbox “Toggle: Tickets always only shown on Top Bar” maybe?

that’s at least the way I understand his feature request, as I already know this behaviour from other systems.

1 Like

Exactly this :slight_smile: Now its not available all the time. And it can be usefull to select this whenever you want.

Thank you

1 Like