Close_in_min has no info/ data for most tickets

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.1
  • Used Zammad installation source: Docker-Compose
  • Operating system: CentOS 7
  • Browser + version: Chrome 85+

As per the documentation :
close_in_min --> Business hours in minutes it took to close the ticket
Most of the tickets this value as null. Just missing even if the ticket is closed.
Moreover, in some cases where this value is available, doesn’t seem to be correct.

Screenshot shows 2 tickets - one blank and one has a value in close_in_min but seems to be incorrect

Our SLA Calendar also is set at 1000hrs to 1700hrs so there should be more than 3 mins in that close_in_min field

This field appears in the export from time accounting. And additionally we use APIs to fetch more information about the tickets. This close_in_min field value issue appears in both the cases.

Expected behavior:

• When a ticket is closed, I expect the field close_in_min to have the number of minutes (with non working hours excluded)

Actual behavior:

• close_in_min is blank or has inconsistent values

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Create a ticket / Close the ticket few minutes later / check the close_in_min value

Note: This issue seems to have been reported earlier as well but there was no response Problem in Ticket duration calculation (close_in_min)

Am I missing some thing here? What we need is a way to find our how long (working minutes/ hours) it took for a ticket to get closed after it was created, irrespective of what statuses it has gone through or whether escalated or not. hope to get this info with some help here.

Is there something missing in the question I have shared? Like the earlier topic says, surely there have been others who tried to get the total time taken to close a ticket.

Is there no way to get this info? Is there a way to derive it from some other fields?

Any help from the community appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome to the community,

the ticket attribute close_in_min is only set if the ticket is affected by any SLA calculation.
If it wasn’t, this currently can have two reasons:

Currently this issue is expected to be solved with Zammad 3.6 soon™

I hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.