Audio player (on mobile)

Has anyone found a way to get the html audio player for (wav/mp3) to show on the mobile view with 6.0. I wrongly assumed it would use the same attachments.jst.eco file. 6.0 is absolutely wonderful for us otherwise, especially using the Teams webhook as a workaround for mobile notifications.

I have it working on the desktop version. If i switch to the desktop version on my mobile, it shows the audio player. However, if i am in mobile mode it forces me to download the file to play it.

Working with voicemail to email. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

“teams webhook as a workaround for mobile notifications” could you describe this? I hate using teams on the phone, but this sounds like a great workaround for notifcations…

I created an incoming webhook for a teams channel to trigger on tickets in ‘new’ status thay have been created. Users have to turn on all notifications themselves (which is super annoying) but then if they have it on their phone it pings them. It just links to the ticket, responding in teams does nothing on the ticket. I created a webhook per group for future growth and changs to that webhook notification.

Sounds annoying, but I will give it a try.
We need all Notifications that Zammad has in its Web Version on our Smartwatches.
So it will be a lot of workarounds, but maybe worth the work.

At the Moment we get the Notifications via Mail. But reading them on the Smartwatch is impossible “Ticket blabla was edited by blabla at bla time bla date bla” and there the limited message on the smartwatch ends.

When I saw it correctly it’s working the same on the desktop and the new mobile view (always a download and no inline support). Did you have some own modifications for the core product?

Sorry for the necro response. I don’t as yet. It may just be a format issue. Im using an unsupport modification to that eco file i believe to enable the audio player. Thats why i hit it in the lobby instead of a tech assist question, didnt want to bug you with it.

Specifically, i followed the guide linked in this feature request: