Add information bubble to Tab and overview on Hower

We have a customer that had the idea that it would be great, to see further information of the ticket, when hovering the ticket tab and when hovering the ticket title on overviews. The following information are especially interesting:

• Who is the ticket customer (information about the customer)
  • What group does the ticket belong to?

A nice to have would be the first 100-300 signs of the body. This can give the agents a further clue on what the ticket is about. This might help scheduling workloads, as sometimes you can see tickets with similare content and work them together.

What do you guys think?

4 Likes

That sounds like a good idea. Ideally there is a toggle switch to put this option on/off. I could imagine, that it might put much more load on the server when you have a view with a lot of tickets. Also, it could lead to “cherry picking” when the support reps. can view the content of the ticket and then decide not to open the ticket as the question might be a bit difficult.

2 Likes

Totally agreeing with that.

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Duplicated / Similar Request:

It would really be helpful to be able to mouse over the ticket number to receive a popup that displays a the original request, and possibly the last update provided. This makes it easier than having to open up each ticket to view what its about and to see what update was provided to it.

1 Like

Hey,

this is a duplicate of the following topics:

https://community.zammad.org/t/hover-over-title-in-list-view-show-latest-article-in-popup/539

https://community.zammad.org/t/show-first-words-of-ticket-in-overview-similare-to-outlook/1680

For sake of overview I will lock this threat, thank you very much for your idea!
Edit: I’ve reopened the locked topics to enable discussion.

Thanks I didn’t see those when I searched… guess the terms I used didn’t match.

No problem at all :slight_smile:

One of our customer suggested, that it would be great if an admin could enable the overviews to behave a bit more like Outlook. Outlook (and various other E-Mail-Clients) can show the first 1-2 lines of an E-Mail and sometimes this gives a hint what the ticket might be about.

Here’s an example:

This might help users that are used to Outlook, to feel more familar with Zammad, as they recognize the looks.

What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Nice idea but i’ll quote @ecomsilio on this

cheers

But if it’s an option on the overviews you can decide who has access to the bubble info. Maybe one will activate it only to customers.

Hi,

In our org a supervisor often assigns new unassigned tickets to an agent.
ATM in the overviews section, let’s say /#ticket/view/all_unassigned,
you can hover your mouse pointer over a ticket title and you’ll get the full title popup below your pointer with light text on dark background.

They have asked to be able to see the contents of the ticket in the popup as well as the title. I guess the last article on the ticket would be good, maybe simplified, no formatting.

The idea being they can glance into a ticket without opening it so they can assign it from the overviews screen.

This is our wish. I’m not sure how practical it is or if others would find it useful.

I’d be interested in this to help streamline the reviewing of tickets and providing the ability to assist in the the management of tickets.