Often we get Files from our customer. At moment, we Download them to access them.
The Problem is, that we try handle the files of our User in a more sensitive way. If we do not have the file directly on our Computer some possible accidental wrongdoing could be prevented.
There is a possibility that we in future could handle customer which wish that we sign an NDA.
What should a DAV Access look like?
- Every Supporter get his personal DAV access
- this DAV access has a sub directory with the Ticket number on it.
- this directory has a directory “UPLOADED” which is read-only itself and contain the Files uploaded by Zammad-Webinterface
- beside this directory, a supporter could read/write any files into that directory. These files do not appear in Zammad.
- If a Ticked get closed - by Admin-settings following could happen:
- All Files inclusive uploaded in Zammad get deleted (to be NDA conform)
- All files manually added by DAV get deleted, Uploaded in Zammad stays available (Ticket directory in DAV change complete read-only)
- All files stays available (Ticket directory in DAV change complete read-only)