We often receive feature requests… through all different channels. We’d like to have them all here in one place. So everyone, who is interested can participate.
Also we think about to introduce a community voting for features. We tried it at GitHub, which resulted in muddled pile of tickets.
So some rules:
- Features need to be usable / useful for everyone. No I need special Feature X for my specific use case.
- Feature requests need a detailed description. Maybe some mockup screenshots, if something is UI related.
- If you need a connection to another service, please provide the API URL / Documentation URL for this service.
I need a JIRA integration. Please make this happen.
I would like to see a JIRA integration to achieve the following:
- Link ticket from Zammad to JIRA
- Sync states between them
- See current state of the linked JIRA ticket in Zammad and vice versa
- It should be possible to add notes to a linked JIRA Ticket (incl. attachments)
- It should be possible to receive notes from a linked JIRA Ticket (incl. attachments)
Link to the documentation: https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/6.1/
This is just a small example. We will close any feature request which is just a “I need feature X or Y” without any detailed explanation.