Title: Gui-based Zammad to Zammad migration
- What is your original issue/pain point you want to solve?
- Migrating from deprecated OS to supported OS in a simple process.
- Which are one or two concrete situations where this problem hurts the most?
- OS lifecycles are relatively short and moving from host to host in a simplified (ideally GUI) process should be possible.
- Why is it not solvable with the Zammad standard?
- It is currently with backup and DB migrations but the process is complex.
- What is your expectation/what do you want to achieve?
- Long term on-prem hosting of Zammad that is no bound by the initial OS and a complex migration process.
If there is any more useful information, feel free to share it all (e.g.: mockup screenshots, if something is UI related, or the API URL/documentation URL for a service you need a connection to).
The migration process from other services should be leverage-able in this process.
Your Zammad environment:
- Average concurrent agent count: 3
- Average tickets a day: 30
- What roles/people are involved: Sysadmin