Zammad report section https://hostname/#report and search don’t update in real time when new tickets are opened, you have to wait a few minutes for tickets to show.
Rebuilding the index seems to update it right away, but when a new tickets arrive the problem is back again.
When it happens I tried seeing if there were pending tasks using the rails command, but it responds with 0.
I also tried reinstallating elasticsearch and reinstalling the addon, but the problem didn’t resolve.
I tried reading the production log but i really don’t see any error, if you can think of something to search tell me and I’ll look.
- Used Zammad version: 5.2.3
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: CentOS 7
- Browser + version: Chrome latest
- Zammad report section https://hostname/#report and search should update in real-time when new ticket arrives
- Report section and search takes a few minutes to update when new tickets arrive, even if it’s only one ticket.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open a new ticket
- Search the ticket or open the report section right away
- See the new ticket doesn’t show up
- Wait some time for it to show up