- Used Zammad version: 5.2.3 to 5.3
- Used Zammad installation type: docker-compose
- Operating system: docker on Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
- Browser + version: Chrome Version 107.0.5304.107
- After running the commands to upgrade, the latest version of Zammad should be running without any issues.
- After running the update commands I now get the following errors in Containers > zammad-docker-compose_zammad-postgresql_1
- FATAL: database files are incompatible with server
- DETAIL: The data directory was initialized by PostgreSQL version 9.6, which is not compatible with this version 15.1.
- These are the commands that I ran:
$ docker-compose stop $ git pull $ docker-compose pull $ docker-compose up
I have been able to upgrade versions fine using these commands before but for this upgrade there seems to be a step I overlooked (or possibly a bug as this is a very new release).
It would appear that I need to update PostgreSQL but I am not exactly sure if that is the issue or not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.