i was setting up Zammad a while ago and in the beginning i had struggles with the email setup. After some tries i figured it out. Since then Zammad was working like a charm. From one to the next day the email setup didn’t work anymore. In the logfiles (production.log) i’m having the following error:
I, [2021-01-20T06:25:21.695716 #23908-47310801026320] INFO – : fetching imap (mail.our-domain.de/helpdesk.otrs port=993,ssl=true,starttls=false,folder=INBOX,keep_on_server=false,auth_$
E, [2021-01-20T06:25:21.833494 #23908-47310801026320] ERROR – : Can’t use Channel::Driver::Imap: #<Net::IMAP::NoResponseError: LOGIN failed.>
E, [2021-01-20T06:25:21.833609 #23908-47310801026320] ERROR – : LOGIN failed. (Net::IMAP::NoResponseError)
In the email settings the error appears like this:
The weird thing is that the email outbound works without any problem. I doublechecked the login credentials, the account and everything mandatory regarding the AD User.
- Used Zammad version: 3.6.X
- Used Zammad installation source: (Official Repo)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Browser + version: Firefox 84.0.2 (64-Bit)
- Setting up email inbound service as before
- I can’t set up email inbound accound for fetching mails.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Deleted the email settings and tried to re-enter. The issue remains the same.