Zammad behind an IIS reverse proxy.
Is there something I would be missing in the nginx config to let Zammad know it’s behind a reverse proxy?
- Used Zammad version: 2.6.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) docker
- Operating system: ubuntu 16.04
- Browser + version: firefox 61.0.1
- Zammad login page shows correctly
- IIS returns “502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server”
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
I am confused. What Webserver are you using? nginx or IIS (Microsoft) ??
The delivered configurations (shipped with zammad) are totally fine and should work. You might need to edit the servername if you don’t want to reach it just via localhost.
as for IIS:
There’s -as far as I’m aware- no native Proxy-Support by IIS (you may correct me here) and thus I have no clue what might be wrong. Please note that IIS is far out of ours skope here.
Turns out it was a issue with the IIS server acting as a reverse-proxy.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.